MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S   Forum Index

MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S
FORUM about MUGEN GAMES Elecbyte, PainTown, Ikemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY FIRST DEMO FOR FREE ANIME FIGHTERS 1.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> MUGEN EF-12 & UFE
Previous topic :: Next topic  
eLiveFdragon
Administrateur

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Mon 17 Oct - 16:58 (2016)    Post subject: MY FIRST DEMO FOR FREE ANIME FIGHTERS 1.0 Reply with quote

HI EVERYBODY !
I PRESENT TO YOU MY NEW PLAYABLE DEMO 
ANIME FIGHTERS 1.0

IT'S A PATREON GAME BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY FOR THIS DEMO ( just register to patreon.com&follow me!)

DOWNLOAD HERE https://www.patreon.com/dragon972

I will make a new character and new contents EVERY MONTH!

The game is made with UFE engine, it's a 3D fighting game with cute anime characters in a street fighter gameplay.  
I make all the fighting motions by myself!
MIKI is my custom superstar model and custom boxing MOMO too ( original creator "xmomomiu") . 
I will put an arcade mode and story mode when i will reach 6 characters, and you can submit your ideas for my future creations.
HOPE YOU ENJOY & PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACKS !

Special thanks to the MMD community  and special credits to
"xmomomiu","Saler1","Len11999","Yamato","Sakagami Souichi", "Paul Mitchell Beebe", "Bobby cole", "UFE team", "CAPCOM" & "SNK".

Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 17 Oct - 16:58 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> MUGEN EF-12 & UFE All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation