MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S   Forum Index

MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S
FORUM about MUGEN GAMES Elecbyte, PainTown, Ikemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

online mugen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> ONLINE IKEMEN MUGEN GAMES
Previous topic :: Next topic  
caipiringha

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jan - 19:48 (2014)    Post subject: online mugen Reply with quote

Dragon972 and me tested it and it works pretty good. i try to explain how it works now (i`m not good at explaining so i hope it helps you somehow).

There are 3 steps you need to do.

1 download ikemen to know who is online right now and comunicate with them.
2 download one online mugen in this example we will use ZZ Online Mugen 3D fighter mmix 2.0.
3 step download joytokey and make your settings for your gamepad, you can test without onlineplaying if it works (you definitly should before playing or you have to use keyboard and that sucks lol (just my opinion)).

Well .... about ikemen you need to join first.
ID: MEGAMIX3D.
Password: mugen3d

If you done all that contact another ONLINE member (chat). Start the Game both at the same time. enter the code in his discription name (ikemen). and that`s it you should use a good internet connection to have a fluid fight (just to mention).

Link to download all you need: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1183DD78C416808C&id=1183DD78C416808C!675…

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jan - 19:48 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
altair

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Fri 8 May - 03:48 (2015)    Post subject: online mugen Reply with quote

do not play in online games online he knew the man would assume that if I try to play caipiringh Okay

PostPosted: Today at 01:41 (2017)    Post subject: online mugen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> ONLINE IKEMEN MUGEN GAMES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation