MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S   Forum Index

MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S
FORUM about MUGEN GAMES Elecbyte, PainTown, Ikemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Virtua Fighter suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> YOUR REQUESTS
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Andywho

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

PostPosted: Sat 11 Jan - 13:46 (2014)    Post subject: Virtua Fighter suggestions Reply with quote

After the succesfull topic of Ultra Street Fighter 4 chars suggestions. I decided to make a topic of Virtua Fighter. One of my favorite franchise next to Street Fighter.
On this board, i was wondering what your suggestion are for a new VF char? 
Characters like Pai, Jacky, Wolf etc really need to be made on mugen. We have Akira Yuki and yeah just Akira for mugen.
We need a char that is something new and fresh. 

What are your suggestions? 

Mine: Pai, Lion, Dural and Siba.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 11 Jan - 13:46 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
caipiringha

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Mon 13 Jan - 11:52 (2014)    Post subject: Virtua Fighter suggestions Reply with quote

Definitly Sarah Bryant. she`s my one and only favourite Virtua Figher Char  Smile

Moneyspider_Todd

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Sun 19 Jan - 00:50 (2014)    Post subject: Virtua Fighter suggestions Reply with quote

From MUGEN; 3 Akiras (VF4, Genesis/Megadrive's VF2 and the 2D CVS-sprited one). One Kagemaru Beta, 1 full sarah bryant those last two from the genesis version of Virtua Fighter 2.

Mine; Wolf, Pai-Chan, Jacky Bryant and El Blaze.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:45 (2017)    Post subject: Virtua Fighter suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> YOUR REQUESTS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation