MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S   Forum Index

MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S
FORUM about MUGEN GAMES Elecbyte, PainTown, Ikemen

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> YOUR REQUESTS
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Moneyspider_Todd

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai)

PostPosted: Sun 18 May - 18:05 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

Ths thread os for posting your favorite SFIV/SSFIVAE/SFXT mods would you like to see in your mugen. Something bizarre back then, but as werewood and dragon show to us, near of an impossible thing to think.

So, here are 5 of my favorite mods i would like to see in mugen;

1.- Cammy's Rainbow Mika (there are two, but this is better looking)

2.- Long haired Maid's Chun Li

3.- El Fuerte's Skullomania

4.- Zangief's Haggar (yeah, half of the job is made with the alternate suit, but it would be good see a full true haggar apart of Zangief in a SSFIV's version)

5.- Julia's Jaycee (full wrestling uniform version)

www.youtube.com/v/xGZt0UiAkHE

And that's it for now. Do you have one? Post it! Very Happy

Greetings!

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 18 May - 18:05 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
kaysombi

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)

PostPosted: Sun 18 May - 19:33 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

yes i make to guy sf4 

Moneyspider_Todd

PostPosted: Sun 18 May - 20:04 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

??

Visit poster’s website
caipiringha

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)

PostPosted: Mon 19 May - 07:46 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

I like this one ^^ (evil ryu with long hair).

eLiveFdragon
Administrateur

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Tue 20 May - 20:50 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

****************Well i moderate and move your NEW TOPIC TO "YOUR REQUEST" 

About "MOD" I don't wanna make anymore mod sorry but i think people fade up with SF4 mod

I prefer take real model from other game like "UMVC3" or Other Capcom 3D games.

And for R.mika i try to take this 3D model ( no more available in free download ...)

i want convert her to MMD "miku miku dance" to make her moves

because i really master 3D models importation in "MMD" now and i can move the model to make it in mugen i think ...

Visit poster’s website Skype
kaysombi

PostPosted: Thu 22 May - 03:37 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

eLiveFdragon wrote:

****************Well i moderate and move your NEW TOPIC TO "YOUR REQUEST" 

About "MOD" I don't wanna make anymore mod sorry but i think people fade up with SF4 mod

I prefer take real model from other game like "UMVC3" or Other Capcom 3D games.

And for R.mika i try to take this 3D model ( no more available in free download ...)

i want convert her to MMD "miku miku dance" to make her moves

because i really master 3D models importation in "MMD" now and i can move the model to make it in mugen i think ...

mmd video interesting 

Moneyspider_Todd

PostPosted: Sat 7 Jun - 01:39 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

Oh; when i made this topic was not in a request kind of thread, but an opinion kind of thread was what i have on mind. But, if you think this must be here, it's ok. About that Mika, looks interesing. 

Visit poster’s website
kaysombi

PostPosted: Sat 7 Jun - 16:51 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

Moneyspider_Todd wrote:
Oh; CUANDO Hice this Tema No estába En Una espécie PETICIÓN de hilo, sino-sin lo pisos de Opinión de la rosca era Que Tengo en Mente. Pero, si el usted Piensa Que ESTO Tiene Que Estar Aquí, no esta mal. About Que Mika, interesing PARECE. 

karin sf4 completo mod

this mod is really nice but how make real karin moves ? that the question ...

northmemphis48

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)

PostPosted: Fri 20 Jun - 00:01 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

how about a Micheal jakson char for mugen

eLiveFdragon
Administrateur

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Sat 19 Jul - 10:32 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

northmemphis48 wrote:

how about a Micheal jakson char for mugen
LooooL RIP MJ

Visit poster’s website Skype
niv

PostPosted: Mon 17 Nov - 07:17 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

hi i'm new here and just wanted to ask if anybody knows a tutorial on how to ripped the animations on SFxTK to sprites i'm planning on making characters from SFxTK mods .. thanks

Linkkue

Masculin Scorpion (23oct-21nov)

PostPosted: Tue 18 Nov - 04:18 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

niv wrote:
Hola soy nuevo aquí y sólo quería preguntar si alguien sabe de un tutorial sobre cómo arrancaron las animaciones en SFxTK a sprites Estoy pensando en hacer personajes de mods SFxTK .. grac

STAGE MOD  GREEN SCREEN COVERT VIDEO TO IMAGES  
[/img]

DOWNLOAD MOD HERE 
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7nb8u5b24lpbalg

niv

PostPosted: Tue 18 Nov - 06:31 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

how do i remove the lifebars and hitsparks ? what program to used in video to sprite conversion ?

kaysombi

PostPosted: Tue 18 Nov - 14:01 (2014)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread Reply with quote

niv wrote:
how do i remove the lifebars and hitsparks ? what program to used in video to sprite conversion ?

for video convelter to images  http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

for remove ad edit moves and all https://code.google.com/p/ssf4ae-tools/downloads/list

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 01:39 (2017)    Post subject: Mods you like (and want to see in mugen :3 ) thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUGEN C.DRAGONFURY GATE'S Forum Index -> C.DRAGON'S MUGEN GAME PROJECT -> YOUR REQUESTS All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation